Sunday, December 23, 2012

Congratulations Christina & Stuart

Today my younger son, Stuart, is getting married to Christina, a charming, smart, and beautiful elementary school teacher.  This photo of them is from a friend's wedding earlier this year.

I hope you will indulge me in this divergence from my usual posts to share these celebratory best wishes for them.  There is a Costa Rica connection to this occasion, however.

Where do you think Stuart and Christina are headed for their honeymoon?  To our Langosta Beach condo in Tamarindo, of course.

I am glad that they are able to use our condo for their honeymoon.  When my older son got married about a year ago, he asked to use our condo for his honeymoon, but both of our condos were already rented during the period after his wedding.  I felt bad, but I couldn't cancel a reservation I had already accepted.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing some of the doorways of ancient temples of Cambodia .

10 comments:

brattcat said...

congratulations to all!

Stefan Jansson said...

Congrats to everyone.

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Congratulations to the beautiful couple and to you too, of course!

Judy said...

Great picture of them! Congratulations to everyone!

Lowell said...

A very handsome couple and fortunate to honeymoon in Costa Rica at your condo!

Best wishes to them and may they enjoy many years of marital bliss!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Stuart and Christina on your very special day!

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats to them and you as well. I'm sure they'll enjoy the honeymoon choice.

Jack said...

Isn't this an exciting day for them and for you! Enjoy all of it.

And, a very merry Christmas greeting for Julie and you.

Bob Crowe said...

Congratulations to all of you. They are a gorgeous couple (and she looks like she could keep those kids in line!). The apartment may still have joyful vibrations by the time we get there.

Kate said...

Oh, I missed this post because of my holiday preparations, but altho it's late, I hope that everyone had a terrific time. The best to both of these young people, and how smart that your son has married a teacher!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...