Saturday, December 29, 2012

Langosta condo

I have shown photos of the Sueno del Mar Bed and Breakfast for the last couple of weeks, even though it is technically a bit of a competitor of mine, as there may be some people who decide between renting a condo or staying in a bed and breakfast.

So, having featured and promoted a competitor, I think it is fitting that I would post today a photo of our condo on the beach in Playa Langosta.

Our condo is on the second floor of this beachfront building right in the center of this photo.  The tree trunk on the right will fall down sometime, and probably later become driftwood.  I think I will miss it, as it is a familiar sight.

We have photos of the doorways of ancient temples of Cambodia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site this week.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

I like! I'd spend as much time there as possible if I were the owner! And you have a clear view of the beach, right?

Judy said...

It is amazing how long an old tree stump will hang around. This is a good shot of the condo.

glenda said...

I remember that tree trunk. I'm surprised it's still there. I agree with Lowell.

Virginia said...

Prime location I'd say. I hear from Bob that it is very nice!
V

Sharon said...

I love seeing that old tree! It is familiar to me too.

Bob Crowe said...

Well, as a once and future tenant, I endorse this venue. It's close to heaven.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...