Monday, December 3, 2012

Playa Flamingo Bay

Yesterday I showed a photo looking out to the peninsula of Playa Flamingo.  This is a photo looking south down the coast of Flamingo Bay.

The area is very scenic, although these beaches are not suitable for surfing because the waves are gentle in the bay.

There are houses perched in the hills to take advantage of the views, as you can see in this photo.  There is also a high end condo development going in that advertises beachfront condos for about $1 million USD.  That is as expensive as I have seen in the area.

This week we have photos of the recent total solar eclipse off the coast of Australia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, that is getting right up there with California prices.

Jo said...

My style of beach, I do like waves where I don't have to think. It is hard thinking about each individual wave, will I go over, under? oh no I got dunked :(
Beautiful area...

Jack said...

I'll take one of the houses on the hillside. No, the waterfront. No, the hillside. No, . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...