Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Buddhas at the Entrance to Tamarindo Heights Development

This is a wider view of the area with the Buddhas that I showed yesterday.  It is the entrance to the Tamarindo Heights housing development.  It is a very large entrance, which I am sure the developers built to impress prospective purchasers, as it would convey the image that the developers have the financial resources to complete the roads and other infrastructure for this project.

As its name implies, the Tamarindo Heights development occupies the hillside that overlooks the entrance to Tamarindo.  There is a guard house at the entrance, which is visible on the left of this circular entrance.  I have never been nosy enough to try to talk my way past the guard to see if I can go up there and take photos and check out the development.  One of these days I will try to do that.

This week we are showing photos of the architecture of Grenada, Nicaragua on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

5 comments:

Judy said...

I think they should be happy to have you come in and take pictures to post on your blog. A little free advertising never hurts. It looks lovely.

Jack said...

What a marketing plan.

Bob Crowe said...

We've driven by this many times, of course, and it still seems bizarre. It's anti-marketing, in a way, since Buddha taught that we should renounce material things.

Anonymous said...

Superman wins hands down. It really is not even close.
Here's why:

Stop by my webpage ... superman stamina free online video

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a
captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding
one? Thanks a lot!

Look into my blog post basyx chairs review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...