Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tamarindo Preserve Housing Development

This is the entrance to the Tamarindo Preserve development, located at the point that is the dividing spot between Tamarindo and Langosta.  There are houses and condos on a hillside next to the ocean.

The real estate collaps in the USA in 2008 also affected the real estate market in Tamarindo because nearly all of the purchasers are Americans and Canadians and their equity in their homes or second mortgages  
were often the source of funds to purchase vacation property in Tamarindo.

Tomorrow I will show more of this housing development, and discuss the price of lots.

This week we have photos of Blarney Castle, Ireland, posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

I've seen "House Hunters" on HGTV where the persons were buying in Costa Rica...this looks familiar. But I also remember the prices were fairly high.

Sharon said...

There is a beautiful entrance here.

Judy said...

Looks nice and inviting.

Bob Crowe said...

Looking forward to seeing what's inside.

I've kissed the Blarney Stone. Every lawyer should.

Kate said...

I love Bob's comment; none of the lawyers I know need to travel to Ireland to kiss the Blarney Stone because it comes naturally to you! (This is said most kindly since I've gathered that both of you belong to that noble profession!)

I wouldn't mind owning a condo in that development!

Jack said...

It looks like it has potential, Dave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...