Friday, February 7, 2014

Pacific Park Condo Building

This is a view of the Pacific Park condo building, located at one of the two main intersections in Tamarindo.    The balconies that you see in this photo face the hills around Tamairndo.  The balconies on the other side of the building have a view of the ocean, which is about a block away.

This is another example of a large condo project that came on the market at about the same time that the recession hit.  I hope the market absorbs these units.

My own personal preference would be for the condo building to be a color that blends in more with the surrounding, as the white stands out and is very visible, even from a distance.

This week we are showing another set of underwater photos from our recent trip to the Galapagos Islands posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I saw the other House Hunters show last night that was done in Tamarindo. There was a building similar to this one featured only it had sort of rounded balcony structures on each end. I don't think I saw this one or the one in the show before.

Judy said...

This building looks like a hotel. I agree, it should be painted to blend with the location.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

It should be painted to blend in with its surroundings!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

glenda said...

Wonder if there is a penthouse on top. The condos with ocean view I would guess would be more expensive..

Bob Crowe said...

Agreed. It's kind of ugly in context and, my, does it stand out when viewed from the ocean. Does it still have a lot of unsold units? It has been around a while.

Kate said...

From what I've seen on your blog, this condo building cannot even compare with yours! It is not very attractive to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...