Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A bird on our balcony rail in the morning

On the morning after my walk from the Marriott Hotel that I have shown during the pst couple of weeks, I opened the curtains of our hotel room and a few minutes later this bird landed on the railing outside the window.

Naturally, I reached for my camera hoping to get a close bird photo before he flew away.  I took this photo without waiting to see if he would turn his head to reveal his face.

This week we are showing photos of the Perito Moreno Glacier in Patagonia, Argentina, on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Kate said...

I have NEVER found a cooperative bird! The crown of this one looks pretty interesting; I wish he would have turned around for you!

Sharon said...

Interesting coloring on this bird.

Judy said...

I like the white crown, the feathers are beautiful. I wonder what kind of bird it is.

glenda said...

Looks like a fairly large bird. Maybe he was looking for a little food.

Lois said...

Nice shot! I wonder what kind of bird it is.

Jack said...

"Yoo hoo, turn around!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...