Sunday, March 23, 2014

Getting ready for sunset

Our room at the Marriott overlooked the pool and gardens, but was not positioned to have a view of the sunset.

So, after my walk around the area, I walked up to to top floor  to find a spot from which I could get a sunset view.  I picked this spot above the main courtyard of the hotel.

Tomorrow and the following day I will show whether this was worth the effort.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos of the Perito Moreno Glacier in Patagonia, Argentina.

4 comments:

Kate said...

The courtyard looks very inviting!

Sharon said...

There is a pretty little courtyard down below there.

Lowell said...

I've generally found Marriott hotels to be quite good...I like the Courtyard Marriott Hotels the best.

Jack said...

Whether or not you find a good sunset, the interior courtyard looks pleasant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...