Monday, June 30, 2014

There's no place like home

I have shown a good number of surfing photos from Langosta Beach lately, so I decided to post today a photo of part of the view of Langosta Beach from our condo.

This is the view looking north up the beach rather than straight out to the ocean.  It is so pleasant to have breakfast, or any meal, while listening to the surf and feeling the ocean breeze.

World Cup News:  Yesterday Costa Rica defeated Greece in the round of 16 in the World Cup football/soccer matches.  It is a remarkable achievement that Costa Rica could advance to this level, ahead of Italy and England in its bracket, and now moving on to the quarter finals.  The entire country is excited.

Today is Sunday so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos from our trip last month to Majorica, a diverse resort island in the Mediterranean.

6 comments:

Kate said...

The people in Costa Rica SHOULD be excited; it was a great match. Hardly getting anything done since the World Cup began; it's terrific this year. . . very exciting! Next time you're in the Cities, give me a call and I'll even pop for coffee. I'll also give you a ride to the airport which is only a 5-minute drive from my house. You are so very fortunate to have that Paradise spot for rest and recreation!!

Sharon said...

Love this view! Go Costa Rica!

Judy said...

A perfect spot!

Karl said...

You are right, Dave, there is no place like home, especially when it is this! :)

Bob Crowe said...

I was quickly reminded of the old song lyric, "Give my regards to old Broadway and tell them I'll be there ere long." Just change the place name.

I'm delighted by dear little Costa Rica's progress in the World Cup.

Jack said...

You have a really nice view. I can see why Julie and you love it there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...