Sunday, August 15, 2010

Casting into a storm

Here is a photo of the same surf fisherman as yesterday. I showed a similar photo of him a couple of weeks ago. Judging fro the comments I received, people liked the photo, so I am showing another photo today.

For this photo, I maneuvered behind him so that I would catch a tropical rainstorm off shore in the background. Tamarindo is sunny and clear virtually every day from November until April. I took this photo last month. In the summer the skies can sunny and blue for part of the day, and then dramatic clouds can roll in, then the sun can peak through yet again.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. After last week's photos of Papeete, Tahiti, we are taking you to a very different place this week be showing some architectural details of Budapest, Hungary.

11 comments:

brattcat said...

This was a particularly productive photo session for you, Dave. The image is another winner.

cieldequimper said...

That's a poster shot.

Can you believe the word verification is boaskin?

Sharon said...

I love this photo! There is so much going on.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

That is cool! Looks like he's painting the sky.

Judy said...

Awesome shot! I think I would have been heading for cover.

Boom Nisanart said...

Dramatic color ! love this : )

Everyday Melbourne

Jack said...

Wonderful and expressive photo.

Hilda said...

Ooh, love the rainclouds and the rain out at sea! Fantastic image, Dave!

Unknown said...

This is magnificent, David!

Rob Siemann said...

Fantastic picture!

bba01 said...

Vor 2 Stunden

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...