Sunday, December 12, 2010

Off to the Races



When I stopped my car to stand by the side of the road to take photos of the papaya grove that I showed yeserday, I heard a loud roar of engines coming toward me. I turned around, looked down the road and this is what I saw.

Fortunately, I had my camera already in hand and I was able to snap a few photos of people zooming down this country road on their ATVs. It was a Sunday morning, and I later passed a check point on the road, so there was some kind of a race or road rally going on. I will post a few more photos of some of the riders closer up during the next few days.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week, we are showing photos of Norway, including the fjord country, and a powerful sculpture park in Oslo. Come take a look!

4 comments:

brattcat said...

Yes, yes, I can hear it. Well done.

Stefan Jansson said...

We have a few crazy people in my area and for some weird reason they all drive ATV's!

Judy said...

That would be a loud roar with that many ATV's on the road at once.

Sharon said...

Good thing you pulled over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...