Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cereal

Here are two close up photos of some of the large bags of cereal that I showed yesterday.

I would have liked the top bag when I was a child, but nothing looks less appetizing to me now that sugary cereal with lots of artificial colors.

Here is a little tease about the price of groceries in a local grocery store. On this trip on our way to awildlife river trip, we bought 2 cut up chickens (to feed to the alligators), a bunch of bananas (to feed to the monkeys), 2 batteries, 2 bottles of Coke, and a lighter (so my brother-in-law could smoke a Cuban cigar).

How much do you think the price was for the total of all of those items? The answer, of course, will be tomorrow.

We are featuring the style of Sweden this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Couldn't guess, but if it's anything like Mexico it's a bargain compared with our US prices.

Sharon said...

I agree with you about the cereal but I'm not much of a cereal eater at all so neither look good to me. I'll wait to hear the price of your groceries.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

the first photo is a fun photo. nice image

brattcat said...

in brattleboro that particular grocery list would run about $20. Can't wait to see how much less it will be in Costa Rica.

Bob Crowe said...

I am encouraged by all of this except the wide availability of Fruit Loops. We expect to be eating well week after next.

Unknown said...

Cool compositions, David. I agree with you as to the artificial coloured cereals. I don't know how much I would pay here for all you bought but certainly not €8,5!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...