Saturday, July 2, 2011

Say Cheese

A ritual of vacations, of course, is to take family photos standing in front of memorable places. This family is creating memories that will hopefully last a lifetime.

For Father's Day two weeks ago, my younger son came over and we went through my old slides from his and his brother's childhood. They included photos like this. We need to get the slides converted to digital in time to give to my older son, as he is getting married this fall and his fiance's family want to do something with his childhood photos. It was a wonderful Father's Day.

This week we are showing some more photos from our recent trip to Yosemite National Park on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Kate said...

The woman on the right doesn't look too happy about the photo opportunity. She's probaby anxious so get into the sea.

Jack said...

I don't see this as becoming a memorable shot. I hope he tries again.

When you figure out the process of getting your old slides digitized, let us know. I have a daughter getting married next year and think I will produce a picture album of her time with us.

Judy said...

Scenes like this one play out all over the world. Someday, this shot will help bring back some memories, which is one of the best things about pictures.

Bob Crowe said...

I get a secret pleasure in taking pictures of other people taking pictures. Really like this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...