Friday, March 7, 2014

San Jose cemetery

The photos I have been showing the last few days have been from a cemetery that I came across on my little walk from the San Jose sanMarriott.

The front entrance to the cemetery had the architectural features of a Spanish colonial church.  Some of the tombs hae statuary.  I will show a few more photos from my walk around the cemetery.

This week we are showing photos from our recent trip to the Galapagos Islands on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Kate said...

This IS a surprise. After the lovely walkway, I was convinced that it was a convent or monastery. I wonder if Costa Rica has monasteries; never heard of one. But you did find a place of serenity.

Judy said...

It is lovely and you captured a big bird flying over too.

Sharon said...

Aha….I didn't guess that at all.

Memphis MOJO said...

I love the lines as well as the color of the background (sky). What is that I see, a bird? Nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...